Off-road Skills Canada Motorcycle School is headquartered at, 495 Trans Canada Highway Duncan BC on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada.
It is assumed that you, as the course participant,
- are in reasonable health and have a reasonable fitness level
- will bring your own Adventure or dual-sport, street-legal motorcycle in good working condition
- have a valid class 6 motorcycle license
- will use protective gear such as
- DOT and/or Snell approved helmet
- motorcycle boots
- protective gloves
- elbow, shoulder, and knee protectors
*** Off-road Skills Canada supports share the trail and respects the trail users. Please note if your motorcycle has a loud pipe including loud after market pipe you will be denied access to our course.***
Here are links to more detailed information about the school:
Are you ready to register? This is how it works:
- Add an Available course to your Cart and proceed to the checkout page.
- Complete the registration & billing information form and confirm your order.
- Pay the registration fee using PayPal
- Show up and enjoy a great weekend of riding.